The TTX22M shock absorber is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks while still providing pedal efficiency for the flat and uphill sections. The twin tube design allows the gas pressure to always backup the low-pressure side of the piston to keep pressure at a controlled level. This ensures consistent damping performance on all types of terrain and improves damping response to give outstanding control of the bike and tire movements.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. Spherical bearings is offered as an option on widths up to 22 mm, reducing friction on the shock during side loads to improve small bump sensitivity.
- Twin-Tube-Technology (TTX)
- Weight between 425 and 460 g (without spring)
- Length 230 mm
- Stroke 60 mm
- Aluminum design, hard anodized
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- 2 years limited warranty
- 3 clicks high speed compression damping
- 16 clicks low speed compression damping
- 7 clicks rebound damping
- Series 18074- and 18077-
- Available in steps of 4 N/mm (23 lbs/in)
- 650 – 850 g
Purchased parts package:
- 1x shock absorber TTX22M
- 1x Coil spring (selection regarding riders weight)
- Owners manual
Not sure what you need or how to set up your bike? The Öhlins Performance Suspension Guide will help you to find the right product. Check here.