The 386EVO bottom bracket in black combined with our CyclingCeramic bearings guarantees a reliable, low friction system for high performance. The assembly in our workshops guarantees a quality control as well as the perfect match between the shell and the ceramic bearings of high quality. The BB-386EVO is compatible for Shimano, Rotor and other cranksets 24mm.
CyclingCeramic bottom brackets are combined with low friction ceramic bearings and are more durable than standard bearings. The high quality of the bottom bracket housings allows them to achieve high performance. They have been designed to offer a lightweight package and thanks to the design of the seals, allow maximum protection.
The extreme hardness of the CyclingCeramic balls gives rise to a 4 to 5 times longer bearing life compared to the standard bearings, the special grease keeps your bearings sealed and protects them from external elements that can impede the proper functioning.
Silicon nitride balls are used to improve the performance of bearings. Ceramic balls are lighter, stiffer, smooth, hard, resistant to corrosion. They require less lubrication and have lower thermal expansion than their steel counterparts. The beads are polished for 45 days continuously to obtain rounder and smoother balls. This makes it possible to reduce the contact surface to the maximum.
- Compatible with 24 mm crankset (Shimano) / internal frame 46 mm / width 86.5 mm (pressfit)
- Use road or MTB.
- Durability 3 to 5 times longer than conventional bearings.
- Ceramic beads 58% lighter, 121% stronger and 68% harder than steel balls.
- Grade 3 ceramic beads (polished for more than 45 days) for almost non-existent friction.
- Case designed, machined and assembled in France in the CyclingCeramic workshop.
- Weight: 80g