Developed entirely by CYCLINGCERAMIC, the oversized Sram AXS derailleur cage is the ultimate advantage in the search for performance. All our components have been developed and manufactured in France to offer you the highest finishes, lifespan and performance. Thanks to reduced friction and optimal chain elongation thanks to the larger rollers, you can save up to 1 minute on a 20 km time trial.
Tested under the harsh conditions of the World Tour and Long Distance Triathlon, the gear changes are smoother and the adjustments easier than any other stock derailleur. Associated with our ceramic bearings assembled by hand in France, the ODC 14 / 19T brings together all of our know-how.
- Only compatible with Sram AXS groups
- Carbon screed
- Durability 3 to 5 times greater than conventional bearings.
- Ceramic balls 58% lighter, 121% more resistant and 68% harder than steel balls.
- Grade 3 ceramic balls (polished for more than 45 days) for virtually no friction.
- Design and production and assembly in France.
- Please follow the assembly instructions or visit your local dealer if you are in doubt.
- Reference: CCODCSRAMAXSBLUE