CyclingCeramic bottom brackets are combined with low friction ceramic bearings and are more durable than standard bearings. The high quality of the bottom bracket housings allows them to achieve high performance. They have been designed to offer a lightweight package and thanks to the design of the seals, allow maximum protection.
The extreme hardness of the CyclingCeramic balls gives rise to a 4 to 5 times longer bearing life compared to the standard bearings, the special grease keeps your bearings sealed and protects them from external elements that can impede the proper functioning.
Silicon nitride balls are used to improve the performance of bearings. Ceramic balls are lighter, stiffer, smooth, hard, resistant to corrosion. They require less lubrication and have lower thermal expansion than their steel counterparts. The beads are polished for 45 days continuously to obtain rounder and smoother balls. This makes it possible to reduce the contact surface to the maximum.
- Compatible with GXP 24/22 mm (Sram) crankset / internal frame 41.96 mm / width 68 mm (pressfit)
- Use road or MTB.
- Durability 3 to 5 times longer than conventional bearings.
- Ceramic beads 58% lighter, 121% stronger and 68% harder than steel balls.
- Grade 3 ceramic beads (polished for more than 45 days) for almost non-existent friction.
- Case designed, machined and assembled in France in the CyclingCeramic workshop.
- Weight: 80g
|Bottom bracket width||68|
|Bottom bracket mount||BB30|
|Frame Inner Diameter||42|
|Spindle||GXP 24 – 22 mm|
|Crank Standard||SRAM/Truvativ GXP|