Virtually maintenance free and designed for the toughest commercial environments (even CrossFit style training), the outstanding Vortex PRO 2 Fluid Rower will engage your members in one of the most effective forms of exercise available. Make rowing popular in your club and challenge the status quo of uninspiring, uncomfortable and narrowly focused machines. Make the change and watch your members enjoy the benefits.
- 16 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR)
- Strikingly attractive, blue polycarbonate VFR tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending)
- - Multi-level exercise monitor: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates with captive heel design to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimizes wrist strain.
- Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to facilitate the tallest of users.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and provide superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without damage.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
1. This product is not available for overseas shipping.
2. All product orders are subject to stock availability.