Rudy Project Zyon Available with Prescription
These sunglasses have been designed to become the sporting eyewear par excellence. Suitable for use at all performance levels in the most varied of sporting disciplines. Zyon, is the new technical eyewear by Rudy Project. Created using the most advance materials. Zyon, possesses elevated technical characteristics and has been been meticulously studied to help sports people overcome even the most demanding challenges.
Frame Key Features
- Anti-Slip Temples - Incorporates non slip components, helping to keep the frame securely on your face.
- Adjustable Nose Pads - They help to keep the frames secure on your face and prevent them from sliding down your nose.
- Anti-Slip Nose Piece - Ensures maximum comfort and eliminate slippage.
- the temples release during impact with a quick and easy reinsertion.
- Wrapped temples – Ergonomic profile for better fit on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
Lens Key Features
- Lens Material – Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Category – Cat. 3. With a visible light transmission of 15%, they are ideal for sunny conditions.
- Additional Lenses Available - Just Click on the 'Additional/Replacement Lens Options' tab above to order additional lenses.
- Lens Curvature – 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Grey Tint - Faithful colour reproduction.
These Rudy Project
sports sunglasses are designed to take a prescription insert as an alternative to wearing contact lenses. The optical adaptor is designed to fit securely into the frame. If required click on the 'Prescription available' icon and select the prescription package
you need. Once selected, your prescription will be incorporated into your selected eyewear. Run by qualified opticians, and as part of our customer care process, all eyewear are tested by eyekit to ensure they meet the correct UV rating and your exact prescription before being dispatched.